About Me

My photo
Im a very nice, mature young lady with a great personality. I love reading and writing. Im studying to become a health professional. I also love church and spending time with my family and friends.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Religion

God is good, God is great. God is the one who never makes mistakes. God is the one who makes my day. He has blessed me by waking me up every morning, by giving me a great family, some real true friends, by giving me food to eat and by keeping a roof over my head. He gave me a great education and he supplied me with plenty of love.
I am Baptist. I believe in the Lord. I read the King James Version of the Bible. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for us. I believe that God will continue to bless me as long as I do the right thing and pray daily. I love the Lord with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment